Have you ever thought about how much money you’ve lost by not having the right contract in place?
- You have an online consult and the client’s ready to seal the deal. But you don’t have a standard engagement agreement to send and by the time you draft one, the client has hired someone else;
- You refund an entire flat fee after a client complains because your fee agreement didn’t set up a way to retain payment for work performed;
- You want to expand your litigation practice to serve as local counsel for out of state attorneys. But the thought of having to draft up an engagement agreement seems overwhelming;
- You refer a case to an attorney who verbally promises a 5-figure referral fee….then reneges because you didn’t have an agreement in place;
- You wind up photocopying files for a client who withdrew because you failed to advise in advance that you only retain digital files;
- Clients constantly call round the clock, consuming your energy…when a simple Client Policy might have deterred them;
- You spend an afternoon responding to an inquiry from a bar regulator who determined that your website didn’t have ethically compliant terms of service.
What’s worse, you know that there must be a simple way to address and avoid these issues. But it’s time consuming to google for online templates or wait for someone to respond to a request for help in a Facebook Group.
The solution is finally here – the Legal ClauseIt where you’ll find Plug & Play Power Pacts for the Modern Law Firm. You’ll receive an 88-page manual (with footnotes too!) explaining how to use your retainer agreement to secure payment, protect yourself from unreasonable clients and experiment with lucrative, innovative business models. Also included are 30+ form agreements that you can use either as is (in some instances), or modify to create a template best suited for your practice that you can use over and over again. Here’s a full description of what you get when you purchase this product.
After May 7, the product will go on hiatus for a bit as we work with strategic partners to figure out ways to automate these power pacts to make them more useful which in turn will also push up the price. But as an early purchaser, you’ll be entitled to all updates and revisions in perpetuity. If this sounds good, click here to BUY NOW.